Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Peek a Boo!"

Ahhh, no fun, my camera pooped out on me, so you are just going to have to take my word for it that it is a beautiful day for hiking...I LOVE this time of year! When the leaves are gone  you can see so much more of the terrain and the wild life,   nothing quite compares to playing " Peek Boo" with a Trumpeter Swan!

Here are some cool links that will give you an idea of how we farm here  and make cheese. There are three short videos (average about 7 minutes each) and  one very nicely written article on LoveTree courtesy of Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl, enjoy!


Part One: Dave and the Animals at LoveTree

http://youtu.be/QkZZ0FjBrmQ

Part Two, the Cheese Making Episode

http://youtu.be/ft1vRGg4a5s

 Part Three:  The Aging cave From Milk To Masterpiece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdc5JppZXo

Also, nothing spurns on a weightloss program as fast as watching one's self
on video...I'm now down 10 pounds and  have 20 more to go, and Dave is down
14lbs with about 20 more to go....:-)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete